Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family

Last week my aunt died and it was a very sad time, and still is sad. I am so thankful though that she knew the Lord. What hope there is in that!

Before going to the funeral, Josh and I spent time with his family in Kingwood, TX and I shot a few shots around the area, as well as shots of the family. I also shot a few with my family in Louisiana where the funeral was at. Enjoy!

Photobucket
This is a picture of Josh's grandmother and aunt. This was the first time I actually met his aunt. What a sweetheart!

Photobucket
This is a pic of Seth, Josh's cousin. We have fun playing dominos at every family event! :)

Photobucket
The beautiful wooded sky in Kingwood, TX. I love that area.

Photobucket
This picture is of the ditch in the back of Josh's grandparent's house.

Photobucket
This is the men in Josh's family. This, of course, does not include everyone. Josh has a HUGE family. These are just the ones that are down! :)

Photobucket
What a joy it is to be a part of such a loving family! :) I am very blessed.

Photobucket
My two sisters: Allison and Amanda.

Photobucket
My sister again.

Photobucket
My beautiful sisters!

Photobucket
Josh about to wack my sister with an umbrella! :)

No comments: