Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meet Nathan

I met Nathan at a CARES trade show at my friend's complex. Right off, from the moment I met him, I could tell that he was a very interesting person and was very excited to photograph him. We set up a time and here's what came of it!

He is a banker with Bank of America and enjoys the arts and loves the city of Dallas. He was such a pleasure to get to know and to spend that time with. Thanks Nathan for letting me photograph you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

becky said...

Ashley those are great!! You really hae a unique perspective...

Get well mom

Beauty_of_Life said...

I loved them!!! Look on my blog, I am posting some of the pics I have edited, and I am also going to put up some of the ones I took of a baby today!!! They are tooo cute!