Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jerry & Mary Engagement Pics

Meet Jerry and Mary. They are SUCH a beautiful couple. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them - I think we laughed more than anything, which makes for great pictures! I actually work in the ministry next to Mary's and that's how I've been able to get to know her over the past 6 months. I hope you can see how much fun we had in these pictures. Enjoy! Let me know what you think!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The story behind these photos...I asked one of them to jump. Mary volunteered and proceeded to jump up and it was quite hillarious. :) Then Jerry took a stab at it a few more times. We laughed for a while. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Jerry and Mary for letting me capture your love for each other. It was so evident the entire session! Can't wait until your wedding!

1 comment:

Beauty_of_Life said...

I love em! They turned out so great!!!