Monday, April 27, 2009

The Bride - Kate

I had the pleasure of hanging out with a good friend of mine and photograph a stunning bride who just got married this past weekend! Congrats Kate!

Here are a few of the bridals that I had the pleasure of taking. I'd love to hear your comments!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking! Be looking for some engagement shoots, a wedding (Kate's) and a family soon!

4 comments:

eliz said...

Great job Ashley! These are beautiful pictures! Seriously, well done!

Ashley said...

Thanks so much! :) I appreciate it!

aurora amaya said...

Ashley...I was looking around on your blog and thought of something. If you want to boost your business, try not to advertise other photographers on your site. There is a chance your clients will see those photographers and choose them over you.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the tip Aurora - hadn't thought about that. :) I appreciate it.