Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pricing

I charge $100.00/session (bridal, portrait, engagement, etc). **(prices are subject to change)

That includes:

-1-2 hours of coverage, shot on location (if you have a preference, please let me know)
-A CD of all pictures from session with limited rights (Meaning that you can’t sell the photos)
-Additional prints, product books and other products will be at an extra charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weddings, at this moment, are catered to the bride and their budget. Meaning, I don't have set prices. If you're interested in having your wedding photography done with me, please contact me by email at: truckeya [at] yahoo [dot] come.

I welcome all types of photography. I do everything from Maternity, Engagement, Bridal, Family and Senior portraits.*

*Special sessions/projects can be requested and prices will vary pending on the situation

No comments: