Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Filters Can Do...

So I have been taking pictures that I have recently taken (or at least taken this summer and sooner) and playing around with them a bit more. It's been fun. I have been experimenting with filters and frames and so forth. This is a little of what I've come up with.

IMG_0380xxxxs
This was used with a grain filter. I liked how it turned out.

IMG_0380xxxs
This was a sepia filter.

IMG_0380xxs
This is a black and white to a colored center filter. I really liked it.

IMG_0380xs
This is the pic I took without any filters.

IMG_0030x_s
My lovely husband! This is the original picture without any filters.

IMG_0030xx_s
This is with a ambiance (?) filter. I forgot the name of the filter. I liked it though. :)

IMG_0030xxx_s
This one makes Josh look really detailed and tough. I like it a lot.

IMG_0030xxxxx_s
This is just a lighting filter. I really like the darkened edges.

IMG_0030xxxx_s
And this one, is the lighting filter with a black border.

And so, that's what I have been playing around with.

Which ones do you like?

1 comment:

Beauty_of_Life said...

I love the grain filter..its seriously awesome..