Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jeremiah and Samantha Maternity Pics!

This was my first ever "photo shoot." Jeremiah and Samantha mean a lot to Josh and me. They are in a comunity group with us at our church. They were very easy to take pictures of. Enjoy and let me know what you think!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This by far is one of my favorites!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you guys and thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with your joy! :)

2 comments:

becky said...

these are really nice Ashley! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, You did an amazing job on these. These look professional- seriously! Jeremiah and I are really impressed. I can't wait to print some out. Great job!!!