Friday, December 19, 2008

Hammon's CARES Christmas Party!

So last night was pretty exciting. I was invited over by Elizabeth to do their pictures for their CARES Christmas Party. I set up an area to do pictures and this is what I came up with:

Photobucket

It is definitely a makeshift area, but it actually worked really well.

Not many people wanted their pictures taken, but those who did, this is what I came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This, is the mayor of Addison, Joe Chow.


While I wasn't taking "portrait" type pictures, I let my creative side go and here are the rest of what I took.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Elizabeth and Chase for letting me come and serve you guys. I had a great time!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Beauty_of_Life said...

They are beautiful! u did a great job!