Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Falling a Bit Behind..

This is the story of my life!

I have tons of pictures that I am wanting to put up for Christmas, New Years and a wedding I went to. I was hoping to have them up by this week, but the chances of that are looking a little slim.

Hopefully I will surprise myself! :)

In the meantime, check out some amazing work to the left of the page. There is an entire list of them. Some of them are extreme professionals, and some of them are aspiring to be professionals or just like to take pictures. Anyhow, some of these photographers really inspire me. I think I spend at least an hour or more looking at their pictures every day and filling my mind with tons of ideas. It's true, that if you really want to be good at something, you have to study it, work hard at it, and not be afraid to fail or look stupid doing it. I've gotten the "studying" part down, and the working hard, and the "looking stupid" I'm working on. Hopefully I will be just as good as some of these folks one day.

Anyways, I digress - stay tuned and will have some photos soon!

No comments: