Friday, January 23, 2009

2008 - Christmas

FINALLY I can load these on here! :) Right before I jumped in the shower I got my computer to load the pictures I had edited earlier this week. These pictures are fun, so enjoy!

Photobucket
This is Josh's grandparent's dog, "Gurly."


Photobucket
This is Josh's grandparent's - Norm and Kathy - or as we call them, Papa and Gram. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
They live right off the greenbelt (it's there backyard, literally) and it's gorgeous. It makes a very nice afternoon walk.


Photobucket
Gram's beautiful tree. :)


Photobucket
Gram and I decided to make carmel apples - yeah! These pictures were taken with much laughter...I think we did more laughing than creating these apples - which were tasty, by the way!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I didn't know this, but before you can even dip the apple in the carmel, you have to melt the wax off of the apple!! Crazy..!


Photobucket
Mmmmmmm....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
OK - story behind this picture!! We ran out of apples, but still had tons of carmel left, so we were looking around the kitchen looking for things to cover with carmel. We thought - Oh! Carmel covered bananas - yum! So...this is the picture of her putting the stick in the banana...it was HILLARIOUS!! haha..it makes me laugh now!


Photobucket
This is a little blury, but I couldn't help but put it up because it makes me laugh every time I see it!

Photobucket
Yeah...that doesn't look like a banana really...it did taste good, though!


Photobucket
Our finished creation! :)


Photobucket
Time for GUITAR HERO! Yeah!


Photobucket
Gram was fun to play with - I love her facial expressions!


Photobucket
This is Seth, one of Josh's cousins.


Photobucket
And this is Ryan, another of Josh's cousins.


Photobucket
Josh wiggin' out on the guitar! :) haha..or just really focused.


Photobucket


Photobucket
I thought this was a fun one!


Photobucket
I love her expressions to gifts! She was so excited about this one. It's basically a wreath made out of corks, with plastic grapes adhesed to the bottom. She LOVED it!


Photobucket This is the "Annual Cuban Christmas Eve Dinner Party" Josh and I always go to with this family. This is just the appetizers. Crazy...I know.


Photobucket
The men that cooked the huge pig. It is huge. And oh so good.


Photobucket


Photobucket
This was the main course - basically, pig, yuca, black beans and rice, tamales, and cheesey mashed potatoe's. It's probably one of my favorite meals of all time.


Photobucket
An upclose look. Mmmmm...And NOW do you see why I gained like 20 lbs over christmas?!?!


Photobucket
Now we're to my family. :)


Photobucket
I love this picture! Josh and my niece, Haelee!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So, Haelee was eating laying down, so Josh decided to join her! :) I love him. He's going to make a great Dad one day.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Okay, so in a previous post I had described the story of my younger sister and barney, well, we all decided to go antagonize her while her boyfriend was there. It was pretty funny. I love my sisters!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
She's trying to ignore us, but she can't...we're too annoying! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hand and Foot time!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This believe it or not, was not photoshopped. I took it with a clear glass right infront of my camera. I thought it turned out pretty cool.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Haelee can do the splits!!

That's all from Christmas! Thanks for looking!

No comments: