Friday, May 22, 2009

Aaron and Cheli: Engagement

Aaron and Cheli were so fun to hang out with! They constantly were smiling, laughing and having a good time with each other. It was SO easy to photograph them for that reason.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them and editing. In fact, as I was editing I smiled pretty much the entire time. It makes me joyful that I can share in on such a beautiful part of life with other people!

Thanks Aaron and Cheli for choosing me to do your engagement pictures! What an honor and privilege it was!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't choose between this one and the next.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one was a LOT of fun to do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot. This is probably my favorite! I have no idea what they are both looking at though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is where it gets fun! Cheli decided to try the monkey bars. Aaron doesn't look so confident there!! :)

Photobucket
Then she realizes she can't go any further so Aaron comes to rescue her! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay...maybe this one is my favorite of the shoot! Or maybe the next one. It's such a close tie!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then they decided (I didn't ask) to do a piggy back ride. Before Cheli hopped on she warned me that they weren't too good at this. I told them that it would make awesome pictures - and it did! :)

Photobucket
I might have changed my mind again and this might be my favorite! Ah..so many to choose from!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for Looking! Love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOOOOOOVE this session!
Seriously wonderful job!
Ahhh..so great!
My faves: yellow garage door standing AND running one! And the less saturated one of them kissing on the swings!
Excellent work Ashley!