Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Community Group

So I haven't posted many personal things on here lately, simply because I haven't had the time. Sad day, I know. :)

Well, a few weeks ago, the group at my church that my hubs and I consistently meet with transitioned from being a "Foundation Group" to a "Community Group." This is an exciting, but bittersweet time, as we had to say goodbye to the leaders of our group who have really helped us all in so many ways. But, at the same time, our group is officially standing on its own legs and we can decide what we want to cover and really grow together as we lead each other. I think it's going to be very good for us all. :)

Well, in saying all of that, to end this season of our group, we had a BBQ! I snapped a few photos. Unfortunately I didn't get to take one of everything, but I thought I'd throw up a few!

Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket This boy is getting so big!! I can't believe it! You probably recognize him from his little portrait session I did a few months ago.


Photobucket
I love this picture of Julia!! It was kind of funny...I looked at her and said, wow, the lighting is awesome! Can I snag a picture of ya! She of course didn't mind and so I posed her and everything. Julia your gorgeous!


Photobucket
Jeremiah loving on John. Very sweet. :)


Photobucket
This was also Josh's birthday whenever we met. One of the other couples got him a b-day cake! It was SO good too! They brought it all the way from Longview!

I love my group. They are awesome.

Have a great week!

No comments: