Friday, June 5, 2009

The Pound (AKA CrossFit Plano) Murph Challenge

This was a lot of fun to shoot.

The Pound, or CrossFit Plano, does a challenge each Memorial Day weekend called, "The Memorial Day Murph Challenge." My husband and I regularly attend this gym and thoroughly enjoy it. If you are living in the North Dallas/Richardson/Plano area, you should really check it out. It's great.

This was the workout:
Photobucket

That is the full blown Murph. You can, of course, scale it down to the 1/2 Murph or even the 1/4 Murph. I've done the 1/2 before with a green band for the pull ups and then knee push ups. It's a LOT of fun. :)

So Troy asked me to do the photos for this event. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was so proud of this girl, Rachel, as she did the entire Murph! And, on top of that, she was the only female to do the entire Murph. Great job Rachel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is probably my favorite shot of the day. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Maybe this one too. This is the gym owner's son. He's so cute! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Troy for asking me to do these pictures! I had a great time!

No comments: