Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Babies - Jacob

While I was on my trip in Arizon about 4 weeks ago now (wow - has time flown by that quickly?!), I was able to snag a few pictures of some friends baby who is the most beautiful baby. I love this boy. I held him every chance I could get. :)

I was able to snag a few pictures from their other kids, but this is mostly all Jacob! :) These friends are very dear to me. I loved getting to know them on our trip and can't wait to meet up with them again. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Jacob's sister - I love her big eyes. They are gorgeous!

I couldn't decide if I liked the black and white one better than the color, so I posted them both. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Once again, I couldn't choose between these two, so I posted them both again. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Jacob's brother - he didn't like getting his picture taken. :)

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed these!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

These are beautiful!