Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random - Objects

I have taken many pictures I've never been able to post or take time to look at. Today, I had a little spare time so I took a trip and took pictures there and then came home and edited them. Now I'm able to put them online! My husband is hanging out with his friends, so I am able to relax and edit pictures!

Anyways - some of these pictures are from our trip to Disney World last year, and some are from today when I drove to Ft Worth.

Hope you enjoy. I really enjoy taking pictures like this. It's refreshing. I don't think it replaces taking pictures of actual people though. I really enjoy that ten times more. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed something different from me. :)

Have a GREAT Saturday!

No comments: